- Brownsburg, IN
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The buffet is a beloved family piece, but we fell hard for the vintage table and chairs and couldn't part with those either. We tied the two together with a vibrantly colored rug, fun patterns, and a fresh coat of white paint for a clean, modern mix.
- Colors used in my room:
- White with shades of blue, yellow, green, and dark brown
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Use colors that make you feel good, regardless of current trends.
- Clean Modern Mix
More posts in Room for Color 2013
ATVideo of the Day