Location: New York, New York
This room is seriously my favorite of the whole apartment. I managed to make it sleek enough that I can have guests over for wine and cheese, yet comfortable enough for my husband to plop down on the couch and watch a game.
I conquered this mission by :
1. Sticking with a neutral color palette of grays and whites
2. Choosing sleek and simple furniture – like white Barcelona chairs and a chrome legged coffee table
3. Adding some modern accent pieces – like the two West Elm floor lamps on both ends of my couch and the Inspire Q end table
4. Investing in an incredible piece of oversized art
• Interested in sharing your home with Apartment Therapy? Contact the editors through our House Tour Submission Form.
(Image credits: Submitted by Amanda)