Amanda's "Light Gray, White, and Blue" Room
Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Billings, MT
- Inspiration for my palette:
- This windowless bathroom is always dark. To brighten it up, we used light colors with a splash of color on the vainty
- Colors used in my room:
- Glidden's Wood Smoke at 25% tint, Glidden off the shelf bright white, Benjamin Moore's Chicago Blues
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Using white on the bottom and trim, light gray on the walls and a jolt of color on the vanity.
- Light Gray, White, and Blue