Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love that I can sit on my couch and admire my whole entire apartment at once. What would be the point of spending hours decorating every square inch and having to close a door? I'm sure I won't live in a studio forever, but for now, it's eclectically perfect.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- I'm an estate sale junkie and come home with goodies every weekend. It's a little overwhelming trying to find a home for everyone. My stack of suitcases has become quite the little storage unit and you would never know it! Also, since my building was built in the 50's, there are lots of built in nooks and drawers. This helps a ton to de-clutter my space and hide my treasures until the season changes and it's time to re-decorate!
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- I would definitely splurge on a new sofa of some sort and a new area rug!! I love my furniture but every piece is either handed down or bought on Craigslist, so new would be fun!
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2013