Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Chicago, IL
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- Everything in my home has a story. Most of what I own has been collected over the years from thrift stores, flea markets, Craigslist, and Krrb with splashes of high end design mixed in. I love how my space is a unique blend of vintage, mid-century modern, and Scandinavian design with bold graphic patterns, typography, and a neutral color palette. For the first time in my life, my home is truly a reflection of me, and that makes me love it even more.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space:
- 1. Creative organization is key. Many of the pieces I own have dual functions, and everything has its place.
2. Plants enhance a home. Not only in air quality, but in beauty as well. Growing fresh herbs is one of my favorite parts about summer!
3. Most importantly, surround yourself with the things that make you happy.
See all entries