We have a huge appreciation for all things antique and vintage on Apartment Therapy, particularly beds. Contrary to popular belief, they're actually quite versatile and can be mixed in with all different styles. Don't think you're too modern for a little antique gem.Some prefer to update their vintage beds with a little paint, while others want the original piece to shine in all its original glory. No way is the right way — I'll take them all!
I've never met a vintage bed I didn't wish we could call my own!
• How To Turn a Vintage Bed from Drab to Fab!
• Anna Spiro's Brisbane Abode
• Violetmarsh's Colorful Collection
• The Dastrup's Brass Is Back Four Square
• Nicole & Colin's Streamlined Salvage
The biggest challenge with vintage and antique beds can be finding mattresses and bedding that fits — before standardization, the sizing was all over the place. What do you think of vintage beds?