With the hundreds of lighting choices out there it can be difficult enough to decide if a minimal, modern wall lamp or a quirky, bright pendant best suits your space. Factor in the sometimes sky-high cost and the decision borders on impossible! Here's a roundup of DIY lighting projects under $50 to help ease the financial aspect of this difficult choice. Now, should you go with the Brass Swing Light or the bright Halo Pendants?
1. Bold DIY Gold Geometric Lamp from Sarah M. Dorsey Designs.
2. Funky Time shares a Veneer Pendant Lamp.
3. A stunning Brass Swing Light from Hello Lidy via Apartment Therapy.
4. Quick Halo Pendant Lights from A Beautiful Mess.
5. Convert a Tripod into a Lamp with this tutorial from The Painted Hive via Apartment Therapy.
6. This Copper Floor Lamp from Funky Time is beautifully modern.
7. A statement making Bubble Yarn Lampshade from Pickles via Apartment Therapy.
8. A woven Basket Pendant Lamp at Young House Love.
9. A vintage Zinc Basket Ceiling Light at The Painted Hive.
10. A modern Concrete Pendant Lamp from Brit & Co via Apartment Therapy.
(Image credits: Sarah M. Dorsey Designs; Funky Time; Hello Lidy; A Beautiful Mess; The Painted Hive; Funky Time; Pickles; Young House Love; The Painted Hive; Brit + Co.)