Reading Design for Mankind last night, we came across a link to these charming embroidered artworks. In February, New York's Gallery Hanahou exhibited these pieces as part of an exhibition titled Forget Me-Not. The show's been over for a couple weeks, but you can still buy the artwork through the Junie Moon site...
• 6 The Hook Up by Katherine Shaughnessy, $45
• 7 Martha and George Go Abroad by Vivienne Strauss, $150
• 8 Three Happy Hearts by Jenny Herada, $100
• 9 American Pika by Pamela Davis, $80
• 10 Book of Hours by Jessica Marquez, $110
For the complete selection, click here.
Found via Design for Mankind.