The sun is going to continue to shine through tomorrow. Why not steal an extra few minutes on your lunch break and go see what the fuss is all about?
• 5. Golden Gate Bridge (1937) - Irving F. Morrow and Gertrude C. Morrow
• 49. San Francisco City Hall (1915) - Arthur Brown Jr.
• 61. TransAmerica Pyramid (1972) - William Pereira
• 89. Fairmont Hotel (1906) - Reid & Reid; Julia Morgan
• 104. AT&T Park (San Francisco Giants Stadium) (2000) - Hellmuth, Obata + Kassabaum
• 121. San Francisco International Terminal (2000) - Skidmore, Owings & Merrill; Del Campo & Maru Architects; Michael Willis Architects
• 126. V. C. Morris Gift Shop (Xanadu Gallery) (1948) - Frank Lloyd Wright
• 144. Hyatt Regency San Francisco (1973) - John Portman
Image: Betsy Malloy