- Chicago, IL
- Inspiration for my palette:
- My work used to have me flying a lot. My favorite view from the flights back home to Chicago would be of Lake Michigan and the turquoise of the sofa reminds of the color of the lake on these flights. The color, along with the grey wall of the fireplace and accents of black, also works wonderfully to balance out the warm tones of the loft.
- Colors used in my room:
- Behr's "Dark Storm Cloud" (fireplace)
Thrive Furniture's "Lucky Turquoise" (sofa)
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Nature can be a great source of inspiration. Colors from outdoors easily can be brought indoors!
- Amit's Colors
ATVideo of the Day