- Chattanooga, TN
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I live on the second floor of a 1930's brick fourplex in the historic Highland Park neighborhood, about a mile west of the Chattanooga City Center. I love the high ceilings, natural light, french doors and ambered oak wood floors. The best thing about having a small space is that it fosters simplicity in my life.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. As my grandfather said, "A place for everything, and everything in its place."
2. There are beautiful versions of even functional necessities... be a treasure hunter and proudly display them instead of stuffing your closets full of your unsightly items.
3. Let your space tell your story -- as you use and display pieces you collect from every season of your life, your space will come together and make sense in the same unique way that your own story unfolds.