Since having kids a few years ago we celebrate Christmas at home and get a beautiful fir tree every year. That's just what we do. But digging around the internet and magazines in recent years, I've seen other versions of the Christmas tree that I like. The look appeals to me but will it appeal to the kids?
So I want to hear from those of you with kids - do you put up a "traditional" Christmas tree (real, fake, small, big - doesn't matter), no tree at all or something in between?
1. Ladder as a Christmas tree, as seen on Kenziepoo, via Emmas Design Blogg.
2. A suspended Christmas branch we wrote up last year.
3. A leafless tree/huge branch with simple decorations via Door Sixteen.
4. A tree with leaves(!) via Emmas Design Blogg.
5. Another Christmas branch, this time in a pot via Desire to Inspire.