So you've completed your living room for under $2000, and now you're ready to get started on your bedroom? If you're starting from scratch but have a few pieces here and there to fill in the gaps, here's a modern way to get the most out of a $2000 budget. Remember to mix and match with higher end and lower end items to create the perfect-for-you room.
1. Muku Cotton Dhurrie Rug: Cb2 $254 for 6' x 9'
2. ÖSTANÅ Wall Lamp: Ikea, $14.99 (2 for $29.98)
3. Limited Edition New Zealand Photographic 11 x 19" Print, Travelling Wares by Kara Rosalund, $190
4. Upholstered Sleigh Bed: West Elm, $799
5. Woodgrain LED Alarm Clock: Gadget Flow, $36
6. NYVOLL dresser: Ikea, $299
7. Rae Bedcover: Country Road, $290.16
8. Wooden Top Side Table: Urban Outfitters, $98
Total cost before tax: $1,996.14
What are your favorite budget bedroom pieces?
(Image credits: As linked above.)