We love getting our ideas from the pros. Interior stylist Katherine Hammond sent us these fresh ideas for Christmas decorations and our favorites are the wreaths, both the square boxwood ones and the wreath balls. We also love all the red accents.
• 1 Wreaths take the place of artwork for the holidays, and small trees, like the ones Aaron recently found, top the tables.
• 2 Wreath balls! Yet another way to decorate with wreaths.
• 3 We like the garland down the railing, but how about that red sequin ball! Katherine got this from wholesale holiday resource Anokha, but it's basically just a 52-inch Styrofoam ball with red sequins pinned all over. Let us know if you try it.
• 4, 5 Red taper candles have never been classier in these three candleholders, spaced down a bare table.
• 6 Yet another fun mini-tree option.
• 7, 8 Square boxwood wreath with lucite disks.