One of the tricks of living in small homes and apartments is making good use of your vertical space — maximizing wall potential and increasing storage. Good 'ol pegboard is a go-to for every room in the house.
1. MSN leaned three sheets up against a wall and created a great headboard.
2. What's better than pegboard? 101 Woonideeen's double sided pegboard on wheels, that's what.
3. Studio Swine's office got the pegboard treatment, and now they have a room for everything.
4. Better Homes & Gardens went Julia Child on us and made a kitchen organization system.
5. DIY Network shows you that pegboard as a backsplash is not only affordable, but adds extra storage.
6. Molly from Charlotte's Fancy made this fun and welcoming pegboard coat rack for her landing strip.
7. Martha Stewart recommends hanging some in the closet for bags and purses.
8. Martha also suggests pegboard for organizing bath toys and products. Via Martha Moments.
9. Style Cookie uses pegboard to hang children's art in their rooms.
10. Young House Love gave us a glimpse of their basement walls this January, all bedecked with pegboard organizers.
(Images: as linked above)
MORE PEGBOARD ON APARTMENT THERAPY: