1. This peaceful balcony is protected with hanging lanterns and overgrown planters, turning the balcony into its own little world. Find more ideas for repurposed planters and other outdoor accessories at 79 ideas.
2. Create a lush corner by building a trellis like the one on this balcony from designsponge.
3. With a black, white and green color palette, this balcony, from Livet Hemma, really pops. It also functions as an herb garden, using metal hanging planters from IKEA.
4. The vibrant furniture on this balcony makes for a really fun space. It is all part of the IKEA summer collection.
5. This ultra plush balcony from Rue defines total relaxation. When the season is right, fluff up your furniture with pillows for a super soft look. Check out West Elm's outdoor pillow collection for product ideas.
6. This little balcony from La maison d'Anna G is simple, understated and elegant. Find similar folding metal chairs in a variety of colors at the American Country Home store for $99 a pair.
7. Wood really warms up this space from 79 ideas. Teak is exceptionally durable and will not warp or rot if exposed to the elements. It tends to be a bit more pricey, but it will last. This pair of teak folding chairs from overstock, for $208, would be ideal for a small space.
8. The miniature balcony of this Swedish home provides some inspiration for those with just a pinch of outdoor space. Position a chair and side table next to the door and on sunny days you can pop open the door and shift your furniture outside.
9. This unique balcony from freshome uses the form of the roof for additional seating - how cool is that? The mint green table and chairs with the rusty red roof makes for a great combo.
10. A wall-hung table provides a great solution for small spaces like this one from freshome. Speaking of wall hung accessories, have you seen this grill?
(Images: as credited above.)