- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- We love the exposed brick walls and the south facing bay windows, which make the apartment feel really light and open. And even tough it's tiny, we managed to find the right space for everything. But what we love most about our home, is that it is our own and has everything we need to be happy.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Minimum furniture, maximum space. An ottoman topped with a tray can serve the purpose of a coffee table, and occupy half the space.
2. Camouflage with pretty things. There's no ugly cable you can't disguise with a strategically placed ornament.
3. Invest in a good storage system. You can never have too many drawers and shelfs.