The main goal for us is to follow our kids' curiosities and somewhat guide them to inquire within it. This time, my 5 year old son is having a lot of questions about where things are inside of us. Here are a few activities I found on the internet that I thought would bring him some answers, and also be fun to do together:
• Pasta Skeletons from Martha Stewart
• X-ray with Q-tips from Inspired Montessori
• An Anatomy Unit for K-2nd grade and lots of printables on HS Printables by Spell Out Loud, a brilliant resource!
• A Sensory Tub at Counting Coconuts
• Making a Body Map as an Art Project from Pink and Green Mama
(Images: as linked above)