I caught a commercial the other day showing a mother who knew all the capitals of all 50 states. Oh boy. I'm in trouble when it's my turn! Does anyone remember all of them from their school days?
With school around the corner, it seems like the perfect time to brush up on our geography skills so we can help the kids too. Test out these puzzles and games to get a head start on the U. S. of A.
- My Puzzle Tis of Thee ($69, Land of Nod)
- Great States Card Game ($7.95, Fat Brain Toys)
- Wallies US State Map ($20.25, Rainbow Resource Center)
- Great States Geography Board Game ($24.95, Growing Tree Toys)
- Puzzle Pouch USA/Canada ($4.95, Amazon)
(Images as linked above.)