- Winnipeg Canada
- Inspiration for my palette:
- this room is incredibly bright and airy thanks to some fantastic windows and prairie light. while i didn't want to mess with that kind of beauty, i certainly felt compelled to splash colour around. it all started when i recovered my grandmother's setees in teal velvet...
- Colors used in my room:
- paper white walls and all kinds of colour
- Tips for using color successfully:
- do what feels good. and dress your space the way you dress yourself.
- Heart on My Sleeve
More posts in Room for Color 2012
ATVideo of the Day