Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- San Francisco, CA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I replaced the boring white cabinets with new custom painted bluish cabinets. From there, I looked for colors that would work well together and add sizzle.
- Colors used in my room
- Soft, smoky blue and citrus green with white and red accents.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Take time, effort, and patience to arrange different samples (paint chips, tile, counter top, etc...) together for a visual image of how everything interplays against each other. It took me several revisions for the final "voila" moment.
- Smoky Blue & Citrus
See all entries