It's a great chance to collect all four cans for a little bit of history, if you're that sort of person. Or, bring a couple cans home along with an Andy Warhol book, or the Warhol game linked below, and have some artistic dinner conversations with your family. Considering Warhol's fascination with mass-production, I think he'd approve of this joint venture. But you'll have to let us know if the soup itself is still red on the inside!
- Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Campbell's Soup Cans, available at Target
- Soup Can Tomato Colored, by Andy Warhol, 1990, $145
- Andy Warhol Colors Board book, $8.70
- Andy Warhol (Getting to Know the World's Greatest Artists), $6.95
- Warhol Activity Book pdf, via Queensland Gallery of Modern Art (scroll to the bottom of the page)
And check out the online game Warhol's World, also from QAGOMA!
(Images: Limited Edition Campbell's Soup 50th Anniversary image via Hypebeast, all others as linked above)