Anna's "It's Always Sunny" Room
Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Portland , OR
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I love the way the orange and white walls are bright and cheerful all year long. I also get inspired by textiles I collect on my travels.
- Colors used in my room:
- Mostly, reddish orange, teal, grey, white and black, with a rainbow of other colors here and there.
- Tips for using color successfully:
- I usually go with bright colors and use white and black as my neutrals so that it's not too overwhelming but still gives a good contrast.
- It's Always Sunny