- Aalborg Denmark
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love the light and how it's very personal and a perfect fit for me and my cat.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Cut down on "stuff". I used to have lots of furniture and stuff in my apartment, but realized that a lot of it, were things I didn't prize or use a lot. I got rid of it and I'm still in that process.
2. Everything needs a place to live. You know, that thing that keeps moving around places and is always making things messy? Get rid of it. Remember to return things home, after you've used them.
3. Light is everything. There's lots of things you can do to brighten up your space - I painted my very ugly and worn down wooden floors, and though it's a bit of a struggle to keep nice and clean, they does wonders for the space.