When you're packing for all your adventures and outings, you probably have a little pack that's just for your little one- with food and activities to keep them entertained during long drives or flights. Sarah shared the travel pack she recently made up for her daughter, and it looks like so much fun, we're even a bit envious!
Sarah admits the "girlie kit" is a bit gender specific, while she usually tries to steer clear of gender dominant things- the kit consists of things she knows Anna will enjoy which makes sense.
Here are a few of the carefully chosen items via Sarah's blog:
* "felt flower headband
* make up brush (just because brushes are fun)
* hand cream (raided from a gift with purchase I had stashed away for such an occasion)
* ring lip gloss
* chap stick (it's not girlie or glamorous but it is organic and I had to throw in something decent)
* classic goodie hair clips
* nail file
* press on nails (This will make her very happy and annoy me to no end--that's what kind of mom I am. Taking one for the team)"