Last month, we announced that we're partnering with Annie Selke for their first ever Rug Design Challenge, tasking fourteen design bloggers to create their very own rug designs. And here's where you come in: Now is the time to vote for your favorites!
To recap how it's going to work: Your favorite bloggers and digital influencers will take part in a year long project to design a custom rug for the brand. The fourteen participants have submitted designs that reflect their personal aesthetic and you'll pick the top ten submissions by voting on the Annie Selke Instagram account. The ten designs with the most likes will be produced and sold by Dash & Albert, to debut at High Point Market in 2018. Exciting, right?
A reminder of who is participating:
- Anita Joyce, Cedar Hill Farmhouse
- Melaine Thompson, My Sweet Savannah
- Genifer Sohr, Pencil & Paper Co.
- Rachel Shingleton, Pencil Shavings Studio
- Holly Phillips, The English Room
- Layla Palmer, The Lettered Cottage
- Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely
- Melissa Michaels, The Inspired Room
- Sandra Downie, The Rustic Life
- Jennifer O'Brien, City Farmhouse
- Marian Parsons, Miss Mustard Seed
- Kevin O'Gara, Thou Swell
- Lauren McBride, Lauren McBride Blog
- Lauren Nelson, Lauren Nelson Blog
Voting starts right now, and all of the submissions are now over on Instagram, just waiting for your double tap. You have until July 20 to weigh in on the rug designs, before the top ten are picked.
Here are just a few of the fabulous submissions (There are 38 in total!!):
Hop on over to the Annie Selke Instagram page and double tap your way through all the submissions before July 20. Happy voting!