Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Saugerties, NY
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- The natural light and the color. We have a few pieces of mid-century furniture so we chose a dark green/blue to really make them stand out. We also have several artists in the family so we are lucky to have a lot of really beautiful original art.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Keep things that make you feel good, throw out the rest. We draw open the curtains a lot to reenergize the space.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- We share this room with our 3 year old so it has to function as a master bedroom, a child's room, as well as a play area. We keep quiet toys, puzzles, and lots of books upstairs so it remains a calm(ish) space. We also kept the "adult" side pretty masculine and simple so it is distinct from our son's side. It works for us.
See all entries