- Saugerties, NY
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- The natural light and the color. We have a few pieces of mid-century furniture so we chose a dark green/blue to really make them stand out. We also have several artists in the family so we are lucky to have a lot of really beautiful original art.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?:
- Keep things that make you feel good, throw out the rest. We draw open the curtains a lot to reenergize the space.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?:
- We share this room with our 3 year old so it has to function as a master bedroom, a child's room, as well as a play area. We keep quiet toys, puzzles, and lots of books upstairs so it remains a calm(ish) space. We also kept the "adult" side pretty masculine and simple so it is distinct from our son's side. It works for us.
More posts in My Bedroom Retreat
ATVideo of the Day