Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Rochester, NY
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love the wow factor I usually get from people who see it for the first time. The feature wall was a labor of love. It was a three day stenciling project that gives a certain tone to the whole space.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Beautiful is different to each person, therefore space should definitely reflect personality and be filled with things you love. It is more fun that way. Storage is a must to keep things organized. I love the mirrored night stands I scooped up online to glam up the bedroom. They have three drawers which is plenty for all the little things.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- My bedroom definitely has multiple functions. I work from home; so I often find myself answering emails and making phone calls from underneath the pink throw. Besides sleeping there, my favorite is definitely relaxing with a book or a magazine.
See all entries