1 & 2. The Cielo chandelier from Pablo Designs, available Fall 2012.
3. A beautiful new pendant light from Mary Wallis has a bit of harsh glamour.
4. I loved this quirky design (out of velcro!) from British designer Rachel O'Neill.
5. Upon first glance at these cardboard pendant lights from Graypants, I thought, 'I could make that'. Upon second glance I thought 'no, I couldn't'. They are thin-walled and wonderfully intricate, with a warm glow that's almost like wood.
6. These colorful plastic lamps from Skitsch are fun and playful. I like how here, as with the Pablo fixture, the cord becomes an exciting and integral part of the design.
7. A dramatic candelabra from Lindsey Adelman Studio.
8. Also from Lindsey Adelman: these Woodchuck pendants come in different lengths and colors.
9. The light bulb takes center stage in this chandelier at Plumen.
10. A modern take on the chandelier from Soren Rose.
11. This star-shaped pendant from Matthew Fairbank had a modern industrial feel.
12. These turn lamps, by Norwegian designer Caroline Olsson, can be turned on or dimmed by turning the screw. Very tactile.
13 & 14. The draped cord on these lights by Woka says 'casual', while the shiny finish says 'luxurious'. It's an interesting contrast.
15. A new take on the bubble chandelier, this time with frosted bubbles. From Apparatus.
See More: All ICFF on Apartment Therapy
(Images: Nancy Mitchell)