This is a part-time, paid, freelance position and it's great (but not required) if your other work plugs you in to the design scene in some way.
Note: We've got a few specific openings to fill for bloggers based in NYC, but have non-location based openings, too. We would love to hear from interested potential bloggers ANYWHERE - skills and style come first, location second.
• excellent camera skills and a good eye for stellar images
• a great style sense
• strong, accurate blog-style writing skills
• a reliable computer and high speed internet connection
• a good quality digital camera
• Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
The application form asks for the following information:
• Your name and contact information
• Your location
• How long you've been reading Apartment Therapy and what you do full time
The form will also ask for 3 specific sample posts with text and pictures:
• House Call
• Local Trend Report
• Column Idea
We want to be WOWED with your unique voice and awesome pictures! Please submit posts written specifically for Apartment Therapy and not for another blog. Look to the Apartment Therapy archives for the general style and format of posts for submission.
End of Day, Monday, September 5 (earlier is always appreciated!)
We will confirm the receipt of your submission, and then review your submissions.
Any questions? Write to us.