Who's in the Wigglehouse? Who's in the Wigglehouse? Who's in the Wigglehouse today? Apartment Therapy's in the Wigglehouse! We're in the Wigglehouse! Decorating bedrooms for the Wiggles (and Wiggle fans) all day. Wanna see how we'd do it, if we could? Read on!
Dorothy is a dinosaur who loves tea and roses. For her (and for her dino-loving fans), we're imagining a modernized Cath Kidston room.
- Bedspread for rosy dreams, Cath Kidston, $232.00
- Dinosaur-green curtains, FrostingHomeDecor on Etsy, $72.00/set of 2
- Perfect tea set for Rosy Tea!, Magic Cabin, $24.98
- Dinosaur chalkboard, The Land of Nod, $9.97 (on sale)
Anthony is the blue Wiggle who loves playing the guitar. You've got to keep an eye on your fruit with Anthony around... if he could, he'd eat fruit salad all day! He's a funny, fun-loving guy, so his room (or his little fans' rooms) should be colorful and playful.
- Fruit salad bedding? Yummy yummy!, Kip & Co, $43.80+
- Anthony-blue duvet, Arro Home, $99.00
- A great big apple pillow for fruity dreams, annascupoftea on Etsy, $44.00
- Guitars as decor!, as seen in Peach & Craig's Peaceful Autralian Abode
Emma's the ballet-dancing, bow-loving style queen of the band, so for her room, we're imagining something classy and glam. Toning down her yellows into gold will do just the trick.
- Bowtiful drawer pulls, The Land of Nod, $8.95/each
- Ballet fabric for pilows and more, pond_ripple on Spoonflower, $17.50/yd
- Frame decal for a photo of Lachy (the purple Wiggle/Emma's fiancé), Shauna Murray, $35.00
- Bow mirror for getting ready, The Land of Nod, $79.00
The Wiggles are on tour around the US right now, followed by Australia, so if you happen run into them, be sure to put in a word for us as their next Wigglydecorators, alright?