Whether it's on your body or in your space, get graphic with color blocking.
Design trends often transcend industry borders, and color blocking has made the leap from the runway to your room. Bold blocks of color, either contrasting or complementary, add geometric interest to any surface. It's flattering for your figure and your furniture.
1. Glamour/ David Mikhail Architects via Design Indulgences
2. Revolve/ Mono via Apartment Therapy
3. Vogue/ Klopf Architecture via Houzz
4. The Sartorialist/ Doug Aitken's home via NY Times
5. Barbara Bui via Studded Hearts / Eric Cohler via1st Dibs
(Images: as linked/credited above)