Living in DC you can enjoy great outdoor spaces without having one of your own. Thanks to our puppy, we've been spending more time outdoors and noticing sniff-able grass and flowers everywhere. We've really grown to appreciate how DC is so beautifully lush and green. Click through to see our favorite places for enjoying nature in the city...
Do you have a favorite outdoor space in the city? Here's our list:
• Georgetown Waterfront Park (photos 1 & 10)
• Meridian Hill Park
• C&O Canal
• Congressional Cemetery
• The US National Arboretum
• Kalorama Park (photos 6 & 7)
• Old Town Alexandria - both photos 8 & 9
More Great Outdoor Spaces:
• Rock Creek Park
• Dumbarton Oaks
• The Circles: Dupont, Logan, and 30 others throughout DC make for great people-watching
• The National Mall - touristy but still fun
Did we miss your favorite outdoor spot?
(Images: Rachael Grad)