With the deluge of weddings, housewarming parties, baby showers, and holidays like Mother's Day and Father's Day during this time of the year, I feel like I've been in a perpetual state of gift giving. Sometimes I know exactly what I want to give that friend to welcome her to her new city and flat, but other times I need a little inspiration...Drawing from my own recent experience of trying to find unique, fun, and personal gifts for loved ones in my life, I present this week's tablet app roundup, full of shopping curation and item search apps (with price comparison in mind) for the iPad, Android, and Windows 8 tablets.
1. Pickie: Shopping Magazine (iPad).
2. Fancy (Android & iOS).
3. Glimpse by TheFind (iOS & Android, must have Facebook).
4. Snapette - Shopping & Fashion (Android).
5. WANELO Shopping (Android & iOS).
Not enough shopping apps for you? Here are a few additional posts from our archives:
- Our Love of Shopping Migrates to the iPad
- Using Your Tablet to Help Find Shopping Deals
- Interiors Inspiration & Shopping on the iPad
- Interactive Catalog Apps: IKEA 2013 & Luxefinds
(Images: Joelle Alcaidinho, all others as linked above)