Come on, you must love messing with your kids' minds for at least one day of the year, right? Today's the day for harmless pranks, like putting dye pellets in their bathroom faucet. Keep reading for a long list of classic tricks and gags:
- Ensconce your kid's favorite action figures in a jello mold.
- Paint soap with clear fingernail polish and leave it in the shower.
- Put food coloring on their toothbrush bristles (or even Oragel!).
- Vaseline the door knob.
- Put googly eyes on all the food in your fridge.
- Put frosting in an empty toothpaste tube.
- Turn backpacks inside out, then replace all the contents.
- Swap out your kids' furniture and toys while they're at school.
- Fill a glass jar with candy, then glue it shut and put it within reach.
- Serve a faux dinner, like meatloaf and mashed potato cupcakes.
- Serve jello in a glass instead of juice.
- Frost and decorate a large sponge and present it as cake.
- Stuff the toes of their shoes with newspaper or tissue.
- Make a model parent to scare them.
- Put food coloring in the milk carton, then pour your kid a glass.
- Put chicken bouillon in the shower head and let it rain down while they bathe.
- Stage a fake yard sale with all their favorite toys.
And a few options for the advanced prankster:
- Make a motion sensor alarm.
- Secretly put mentos in their soda and watch the explosion (preferably outside).
Now stand back and have a giggle.
ATVideo of the Day