While the turquoise/red combo is very retro and bright, I actually prefer a more toned down blue with red accents. But I am too much of a wimp to paint my walls any of these colors, so I opt instead for accessories, lighting and bedding to insert these fun color combos into a room.
1. Greek Key Throw Blanket in Aqua from High Street Market, $195.
2. Curvy chrysanthemum vase from Anthropologie, $28.
3. Herringbone tray in celadon at Indigo, $3.63.
4. THOUT's Holey Stump from Design Public, $120+.
5. Raskog kitchen cart from IKEA, $49.99.
6. Adam & Viktoria ombre tribe pillow from Zinc Door, $192.
7. Brilliant blossom knob from Anthropologie, $10.
8. Radar sconces in red, blue or other colors from Schoolhouse Electric, $159.
9. Notebook stripe pouf from Little Choux, $180.
10. African feather headdress from Scout Designs, $350.
11. Gemma Orkin vase from West Elm, $14.99.
12. Roti round decorative pillow from John Robshaw, $140.
(Images: As linked above)