Name: Archie (2)
Location: Sydney, Australia
Archie has a very small room and I've had to fit as much into the space as I can. I went for a modern monochrome look and love how this makes the space feel bright and airy.
On the other side of the room I made Archie a reading nook using IKEA photo ledges and he just loves being able to see the front of all his books (rather than the spines which mean very little to a 2-year-old!). He often chooses books for us to read together, which I love!
Archie's bed is from RafaKids and is a really great option for transitioning toddlers from cots to beds as it is low to the ground. The rug, from Designer Rugs in Sydney (Australia) is a great soft option for any middle of the night falls (which don't happen often, thank goodness!).
- The bed is a 'teen bed' from Rafa Kids with sheets by awesome Australian designer, Rachel Castle
- Apple poster is from MiniWalla
- I made the bat print myself, by finding monochromatic sources on the internet and pasting them into a word document
- The reading nook is made by using IKEA's Ribba picture ledges as book shelves
- The bean bag is from La De Dah Kids
- The adorable toy friend in the reading corner is Palle Nulle from Lucky Boy Sunday
Thanks, Clare! Readers, visit Clare at The Little Design Corner.