Yes, the architecture of a home inspires the interior design of the home, but in our age of modern and postmodern cleverness, architecture as a motif also inspires product designers...
• 1 Pillow from Red Barn Mercantile
• 3 House Wallpaper by Erica Waverly at Hermitage
• 4 City mug (with architectural blueprints), $39.80 for a set of four at Starbucks
• 5 Architect's Blueprint Paperweight by Tibor Kalman, $28 at UnicaHome
• 6 Mediterranea, Fornasetti collection at Cole & Son
• 7 The Blueprint Card Case by Boym Partners for Acme Studio, $34 at Velocity Art & Design
• 8 Mid-century Gothic wall decals, designed by the Spring 2007 intern class of Working Class Studio, Savannah College of Art and Design, $60 by Blik
• 9 Ford's Theater Miniature, $110, Buildings of Disaster Series by Boym Partners at Velocity Art & Design
• 10 Urban Mandala bed linens, $17.95-$89.95 at CB2
Have you found more? Let us know!