You know how you're always looking for those perfect armchairs for the head of your dining room table? Ones that will go with your other chairs, but be awesome enough to stand on their own? I think you just found them.
• Armchair(s) - Danish Modern - $275 (Ashburn, VA)
• Circa 1920s Gentleman's Chair (Springfield, VA 22079)
• Wood Cabinet w/Glass Door - $30 (Old Town Alexandria)
• Antique Mirror - $75 (Woodbridge, VA)
• Pine teacart from Yield House - $120 (Centreville VA)
• Beautiful modern glass coffee table - $45 (Columbia Heights)
• Teak Queen Headboard by Lane - $140 (Ashburn)
• Crate and Barrel Dylan Leather Chair - $850 (Old Town, Alexandria)
• Lane Cedar Chest, Mid-Century Modern - $150 (Arlington/Clarendon)
• Mid Century/Retro Style Lounge Chairs - $220 (NE DC/Mount Rainier)
Are you on Twitter? Share your own regional finds (you know, the great deals that you don't have room/money or use for) by using the hashtag #ATScavenger. ATScavenger will share your finds with the rest of the community — whether it's a Craigslist find, eBay gem or a discarded table left out for the trash.
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.