It may be utilitarian, but army green can look downright chic as an interior color. It's also surprisingly versatile — it looks glamorous with gold accents, rustic with woodland ones, and elegant with modern furniture. It's a great alternative if you want more color in your home, but don't like bright hues. It's also a good background color for an art collection, since it's neutral enough for the art to show, but still a bit unique.
- Army green blankets, unique headboards, and a worn chest create a relaxed, camping-inspired bedroom. Via decorpad.
- White shelves and dishes pop against a green accent wall in this kitchen from Living, Etc.
- Green walls unify an eclectic room in designer Sheila Bridges' home. From Absolutely Beautiful Things.
- Nate Berkus's army green metal cabinets are unexpected and stylish. From Elle Decor.
- A soothing living room with green walls and oversized cream furniture. From Veranda.