Family Photo Day. Every June 17th the members of the Goldberg family sit for a photograph to, in their words, "stop, for a fleeting moment, the arrow of time passing by." They've been at it for over thirty years now...
You can see each year (1976-2007) here.
We love the idea of instituting an annual portrait day. Looking back on our own family's portraits, a few years may pass in between them. There are years when our parents were snap-happy and years that seem almost lost to time because they're hardly documented. We suspect that the advent of digital photography has meant that most families are photographed more than ever before. Who's the family photographer/archivist in your family?
- How To: Take Spinning Shots of Your Kids
- How To: Photograph Children
- Hot or Not? Retouching Children's Photos
- Custom Photo Lunchboxes by Vangie Ogg
- Photo Luggage Tags from Shutterfly
(Re-Edited from 2007-10-25 - CB)