If you’re like us, than you’re currently swooning over HBO’s Prohibition-era masterpiece Boardwalk Empire. All that talk about drinking and not drinking got us thinking about...well, drinking. Here's a roundup of some 1920's-style bar carts in various price ranges, meant to inspire your next "behind-closed-doors" affair.When you’re pressed for space, yet still want to serve your party guests with style and elegance, nothing comes to the rescue quite like the classic bar cart. Whether situated in the corner of the living room, or proudly rolled out during cocktail hour, these beauties are sure to garner up some “oooh’s” and “aaah’s”. Cheers!
1. Modern Metropolis Trolley, $4,625 at Ralph Lauren Home
2. Cosmopolitan Bar Cart, $130 at Target
3. Three Tiered Bar Trolley, $625 available at Empiric Studio
4. Serving Cart With Tempered Glass, $150 from ABCHomeStore.com
5. Big Wheel Serving Cart, $56 via Amazon
6. Rolling Serving Cart, $45 at Walmart
7. Art Deco Cocktail Cart, $3,500 at DecoDame.com