Last weekend marked Boston's first SoWa Open Market of the season: the outdoor marketplace was packed as artists and makers of all types set up tents to display their wares. Though gorgeous sunshine may have discouraged people from visiting the adjacent artists' lofts open for the neighborhood's Art Walk, I made sure to stroll through, and left feeling inspired by their creative spaces. A browse through our Apartment Therapy archives yields provides a glimpse into even more inspiring places where art is made.
1. Julie's Unbelievable Airstream Trailer, Shed and Art Studio
2. Sirima's Vintage Industrial Artist's Loft
3. Inside The Lovely Studio Of Adore Vintage
4. Kate's "Home is Where the Art Is"
5. Jeff's Garage to Art Studio Conversion
6. Alyssa's Brooklyn Artist Studio
7. Mary's Singular Live/Work Studio
8. Jen Dallas' Artist Colony Studio
9. Audrey & Mark's Newton Original with Artist Studio
10. The Post Family's Art Loft
(Images: As linked above)