If you've got a small budget for artwork, but you want to make a big impact, hanging a grid is a simple method that almost always works. Combine several artworks to form a larger, stronger arrangement that looks great in a hall, above a console, over a bed, or anywhere you need to fill an empty wall...
• Rainer combined nine small, similar squares against a bright background.
• A simple grid of three prints hangs on a wall at the Fahdens.
• A large grid that wraps around the corner of the wall is unexpected.
• Marcelo used a method that's just a little "off the grid."
• This three-square grid is a compelling arrangement.