display (and for sale) at Tartine — and I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise anyway — so I've picked my favorites to show you.
- This quilt looks so indulgent- it seems to have the luxuriousness of velvet.
- I love the quilt-inspired paintings, and Crystals (Idaho) is my favorite.
- Log Cabin Straight Furrow juxtaposes the rigid structure of log cabin quilting with cosmically-dyed fabric.
- Just listen to the elements that went into the creation of this subtle "dyeing": Seaweed, sea water, eucalyptus bark, eucalyptus leaves, tin, tea leaves, rust, ashes, soy. Incredible.
- I could see the gentle colors of Ashley's napkins pairing very well with Heath Ceramics dishes.