Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Atlanta, GA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The blanket on the bed is a souvenir my parents bought on their honeymoon in Mexico and then passed down to me when my boyfriend and I bought our house. The wall color is one of the colors found in the pattern on the blanket. I love having the room based off of such a personal piece. The wall color also seems to change from a deep burgundy to brown as the light in the room changes.
- Colors used in my room
- Behr "English Manor" on the walls with bright white trim in semi-gloss. I brought in blacks and whites with the bedding and artwork.
- Tips for using color successfully
- I am not one to shy away from bold colors. If you do that though, make sure you balance it with light colors so it doesn't look like you're living in a cave.
- Monochromatic Serape
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012