- Charleston, SC
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- Lots of stuff. My house was built in the 1940's, so my midcentury-inspired furniture fits in quite well. Most of it was found at thrift stores or on Craigslist, or lovingly built by my super awesome dad. My apartment is on the second floor surrounded by lawns so the view out of any window is lovely. Also, because my house is basically a square split into 4 smaller squares, from any room I can see into 2 other rooms. Which means if something super exciting was going on in 3 rooms at once I would get to partake in all of it!
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space:
- I LOVE thrifting. I love buying ridiculous things. A small house means things get messy/crowded pretty fast, so I've been forced to develop an editing eye.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are::
- I have always wanted a Boucherouite rug and an Eames lounge chair. It would be nice to get a small shed for my back yard so I could store all the stuff I buy!
More posts in Small Cool 2013
ATVideo of the Day