Julie just moved into a brand new apartment, and her blank walls have her stumped. What should she do? Let's see what Maxwell has to say!
From Maxwell: "On the fly, I gave Julie some helpful advice drawn from dealing with situations like this for years. Below are some more sources to draw from when figuring out how to fill your walls beautifully and keep your home organized at the same time."
Comment below with your advice if you've ever been in this situation!
The A Line
See Julie and her upstairs neighbor Jennifer's identical floor plans and contrasting styles in this video —->
All The A Line Episodes:
- The A Line #1: Bachelor Pad vs. Couple's First Home
- The A Line #2: How to Make Space for a Growing Family?
- The A Line #4: Living Room vs. Dining Room Centered Floor Plan
- The A Line #5: High Style in Two 500 sq ft West Village Homes
- The A Line #6: A Vintage Perspective on Two Railroad Apartment
• More Videos: Subscribe to our YouTube Channel here! New videos every Tuesday at 1pm.