It's hard to say whether Asus's F6 Scented Notebooks are stepping towards the right direction with their new "aromatic marketing." Don't let the Morning Dew or Aqua Ocean smells fool you, though, the laptops come fully-featured and customizable with a 13.3" screen, a fingerprint security scanner, and wireless-N technology. I just hope it doesn't smell like Axe spray deodorant - that stuff causes nausea.
- Intel Core2 Duo Processor T9400/P8600/P8400
- Mobile Intel® PM45 Express Chipset
- Intel® WiFi Link 5100AGN Network Connection
- Genuine Windows Vista®
- DDRII-667/800 DRAM support, up to 4GB
- 13.3” WXGA Color Shine LCD
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD3470, external 256MB DDR2 VRAM
- SATA 120/160/250/320GB
- 31.2 x 23.19 x 3.2-3.52cm
"Available in four captivating designs, these special edition notebooks not only look good, but are also expressions of the user’s taste and character!" -Asus
No word on pricing though, so your noses will just have to wait!